Thursday, December 17, 2009

Back on the water


Dec 17,2009

On May 27, 2009 I was getting ready for my last year of the Junior Mens Pro Tour. I got invited out on Shawn Watson's boat by Jimmy Watson. I was pumped that I got to ride one of the biggest wakes in Orlando. I through the board on and went out for my soon to be last set for 7 months. I through down indy glyde, kgb, heel 540, toe 540 and tantrum to blind. I was pumped and cut out for a tootsie roll. I got booted and and landed over my front foot, which never happens. In a split second my season was over. I wasn't screaming cause the pain, but because my true love was ripped from me. As we walk on this earth, we have the option to suceed to any level in life. And after the worst seven months of my life I have had a long time to think. Everyday I lift and train to get my knee back to where it was. With the training I have been doing for the last seven months this is going to be my best year ever on tour. Everything happens for a reason, there is always a purpose in life. I had to go through this for a reason and that reason was to show what I could loose and why every secound and moment you give it your all. We are only on this earth for a certain amount of time. Just remember the only reason for living is to live through Lord Jesus Christ, and i'm going to live for him and live through him. Just remember, if you don't live for something you'll die for nothing. This is my year and i'm a whole new rider.

No comments:

Post a Comment